The brand new UniteCo Instinct pedal, 100% made in the UK, Unite’s first large platform flat mtb pedal, features a cnc machined concave platform for increased grip. Available with custom engraving
Introducing the Unite Instinct pedals, the perfect flat mtb pedal designed and manufactured in house in the U.K!
When designing our first flat mtb pedal we focused on three major parameters; grip, reliability and weight. We designed a large platform and machined as much material out as we could, during the machining process we also machined lots of small grooves to make the pedals super grippy. We went all out with pins too, fitting 20 x M4 pins per pedal.
Igus bushes are pretty much untouchable when it comes to durability, each Instinct pedal runs on two bushes and one bearing to keep them going for longer. Unlike most companies we also machine the axle in house, we make this from EN19T extremely tough and the perfect material for a pedal axle. We designed the pedals with long axles for better ride characteristics and finished off with a hard-wearing black anti-corrosion plating.
- Oversize 113 x 102 mm CNC machined body from grade 6082 Aluminium
- Concave platform for increased grip
- Long axle manufactured in house from EN19T, then black nickel-plated to prevent corrosion.
- Runs on 4 igus bushes and 2 cartridge bearings
- 20 Replaceable pins per pedal provide excellent traction and grip
- Weight 440 grams
- Serviceable – All spare parts available.
Tight Pedals? Our pedals use not only use IGUS bushes, but 2 pair pedal (most pedals only use one), this does make them tighter out of the box but also makes them last much longer! They will wear in after a few rides.