The Stages Power L meter paired with FSA’s SL-K Light BB30 left crank arm. Please note that the SL-K Light BB30 version has across the board compatibility with FSA and Vision BB30 models.
The new Stages Power meter is slimmer, and up to 28-percent lower profile than our original meter. It’s sleeker by way of a 17-percent reduction in frontal area, and we’ve also made it stronger. The new housing design increases the strength of the battery door and housing connection by 200-percent over the previous design.
- Stages Power L Accuracy: ± 1.5% (Compared with Generation 2 Accuracy: ± 2%)
- Power Meter Housing: new low profile design, with new door interface
- Weight: Only adds 20g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 – 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20 – 220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibiity: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades
NOTE: The Stages Power FSA model will not fit FSA cranks with a pinch-bolt style interface, nor will the BB30 version fit BB386EVO models. Additionally, it is NOT compatible with FSA triple chainring cranks.