The Stages Power L meter is built onto a Campagnolo Super Record non-drive crank arm. This meter comes ready to bolt on, including Campagnolo’s Ultra-Torque CULT ceramic non-drive bottom bracket bearing.
Stages Power meters for Campagnolo carbon cranks have been two years in the making and feature a custom developed strain gage that precisely measures your power through the structure of a Campagnolo-designed hollow carbon crank arm.
The new Stages Power meter is slimmer, and up to 28-percent lower profile than our original meter. It’s sleeker by way of a 17-percent reduction in frontal area, and we’ve also made it stronger. The new housing design increases the strength of the battery door and housing connection by 200-percent over the previous design.
- Stages Power L Accuracy: ±1.5% (compared with Generation 2 Accuracy: ± 2%)
- Weight: Only less than 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 – 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20 – 220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Crank Compatibility: Campagnolo Super Record
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibiity: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades