Moon Cerberus Rear Light
Stay visible when riding after dark thanks to this rear light from Moon. Benefiting from a bright 150-lumen wide beam output and offering convenient USB recharging, it is incredibly versatile and can fit a variety of seatposts.
Moon’s Cerberus, rear light, comes with 3 multi-directional COB LEDs which provides a large, wide beam that produces 270-degrees of visibility. This is ideal for commuters aiming to stay seen amongst multiple lanes of traffic.
The light comes pre-set with five different light modes which you can easily switch between including two constant, two flashing, and a Day Flash mode which can keep you seen in direct sunlight. Also included is the VLS system which allows you to set any lumen you want – simply press and hold the VLS button.
The, included, USB-C cable allows you to quickly and easily recharge the light via any standard USB port. The light comes with long-lasting battery life and fully recharges in just 2 hours.
For secure and versatile mounting, the Cerberus rear light comes with a range of O-rings and rubber pad that makes it easy to attach the light to most seatposts, your panniers, rucksack and more.
The light comes with rugged construction with an IPX7 water and dust resistant certification.
In the Box
- Cerberus rear light
- Rubber pad
- O-ring fitting 20-26mm diameters
- O-ring fitting 26-35mm diameters
- O-ring fitting 35-52mm diameters
- USB-C charging cable
- 3-Directional integrated COB LEDs
- In-built rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- USB-C rechargeable
- Up to 140 hours of battery life
- 2 hours full recharge time
- 5 different light modes including Day Flash mode
- Auto Safe Mode
- Light Mode Memory
- Lock Mode
- Variable Lumen System
- Versatile Seatpost mounting system
- 270-degrees of visibility
- IPX7 dust and water-resistant
- Dimensions: 18mm x 27mm x 64mm
- Weight: 0.35kg