Campagnolo is proud of its glorious track record with the Ghibli disc wheel, the very first tense-structure wheel ever introduced in the cycling world. Despite the fact that the Ghibli was still very competitive with newer models, the R&D department at Campagnolo sought to take lessons from this iconic wheel and build upon them in order to produce the next generation of extreme performance. The use of carbon fibre throughout in addition to completely new construction techniques give the new wheel an ultralight build, while not sacrificing its performance attributes.
Cult Bearings (Ceramic Ultimate Level Technology) is a combination of the highest quality ceramic ball bearings and stainless steel races available on the market, to reduce friction to the very minimum yet maintain a consistently high level of performance for long periods of time.
- Full Carbon disc construction
- CULT™ bearings
- As used by Team GB in the Rio Olympics 2016 to win 11 medals (including 5 Gold) and to break 5 world records
- As used by Alex Dowsett in his record-breaking HOUR
- Stiffer than the leading competitors’ disc wheel
- Fully compatible with carbon frames with 5mm to 11mm drop-outs on the rear, and 5mm to 9mm drop-outs on the front
- Lightest performance disc wheel solution available on the market
- Weight: 800g (Front) & 825g (Rear)
In The Box
- User Manual
- Warranty Booklet
- Hex Fitting Axle Bolts
- Campagnolo Wheel Identification Card