The Fuji Track Elite frame is one of the highest-quality track frames designed for the track cyclist who wants the best performance.
The Fuji Track Elite has been developed in wind tunnels of the A2. It is one of the most rigid track bikes that have been made, and once it was one of the first track bikes that used a tapered head tube. Its developers have been aware that every second, every pedaling and every handlebar movement is very important when you are in the track and can not waste a single watt of cyclist power.
It is made of the same carbon c10 fiber used in the Tour de France, its has an aerodynamic profile which is perfect for cutting the wind. Still, Fuji realized that an airfoil could be efficient with the wind but rerested rigidity to the frame. They also realized that many frames did not work very well in crosswinds and made it complicated to get control over the bike. But Fuji overcame all these problems through new tube designs of carbon C10 fiber, thus getting streamlined and an excellent control over the bike.
To sum up, the Fuji Track Elite is the toughest frame Fuji has ever made, exclusively aimed to win you medals and get you on top of the podium.
Fuji Track Elite Frameset 2018
· Frame: C10 ultra high-modulus aero carbon tubing, integrated seat clamp, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2″ lower.
· Rear Triangle: C10 ultra high-modulus carbon aero stays w/ solid stainless steel dropouts.
· Fork: FC-330 Fuji Track carbon aero monocoque w/ 1 1/8″ – 1 1/2″ carbon steerer.
· Headset: FSA, 1 1/8″ upper – 1 1/2″ lower, integrated w/ carbon top cover.
· Seat post: Oval Concepts, aero carbon, multi-position.
· Weight: 2180g (frame 1550g / fork 450g / seat post 180g).
PLEASE EMAIL OR RING FOR SIZE AVAILABILTY
|A||Seat Tube Center To Top||466||486||516||536||542||586|
|B||Seat Tube Effective||490||510||540||560||580||610|
|C||Top Tube Effective||510||525||545||560||575||595|
|D||Head Tube Length||100||100||110||125||140||155|
|E||Seat Tube Angle||75°||75°||74°||74°||74°||74°|
|J||Bottom Bracket Drop||45||45||45||45||45||45|
|Seat Post Diameter||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|