Featuring long-travel-specific Mission Control DH damping, DropStop bottom-out systems and a 35mm dual-crown chassis, the legendary BoXXer is downright fast. Upgraded damper technologies and a revalved design give an unwaveringly smooth and consistent feel to the reliable Coil and the decadently light, adjustable and fully redesigned Solo Air spring. Striking a perfect balance between weight, stiffness and performance, this fork isn’t for those who live to ride. It’s for those who live to ride faster.
• Travel: 200mm
• Weight: 3009g (6.63 lbs)
• Damping: Mission Control DH, Dual Flow Adjust Rebound
• Available Springs: Coil
• Adjustments: External Beginning And Ending-Stroke Rebound, High and Low-Speed Compression, DropStop Bumper System, Internal Spring Preload
• Steerer Options: Aluminium 1 1/8"
• Crown: Forged, 6061 T-6 Aluminium, Direct Mount Stem Compatible
• Upper Tubes: Upper Tubes 35mm, 7000 Series Straight Wall Aluminium, Low Friction Anodized
• Lowers: Magnesium, Maxle Lite DH 20mm Axle, Post Disc Mount
• Recommended Rear Shock: VIVID Air or VIVID
• Maximum Rotor Size: 210mm
• Other: *Weight based on 265mm 1 1/8" steerer with Maxle Lite DH and Short Upper Crown
Updates for Model Year 2012
• Updated damping featured in World Cup and R2C2 models for increased wheel traction.
• Updated Maxle Lite DH for additional stiffness and bearing preload.
• New damping adjust knob shapes and detents for increased grip and engineered for ease of use.