A complete power solution.
Versatile enough to do it all.
If you’re in search for an ultimate carbon wheelset, look no further. We’ve partnered with the composite experts at Enve to offer hand-built, full carbon wheelsets coupled with the new CycleOps G3 hub. With rim depths of 45mm and 65mm available in both clincher and tubular versions, these wheelsets are versatile enough to do it all and are sure to take your training and racing to the next level.
Paired with the new PowerTap G3 hub, these wheelsets offers the ultimate combination of precision power measurement, speed, and more speed. But they’re as strong as they are fast: these wheels utilize a patented spoke hole molding which allows tension to be maximized while avoiding weaknesses caused by drilling.
Weights range from 1,250 grams for our 45mm tubulars (yes, that is correct: 1,250 grams, which saves you almost 100 grams over the leading aero carbon wheelset) to 1,625 grams for our 65mm clincher.
Coupled with the new CycleOps G3 hub, they provide you with the ultimate combination of precision power measurement, aerodynamics, durability and light weight. These wheels really can do it all.
The wheels include brake pads made up of a special pad compound which optimally manages heat, minimizes abrasion, modulates, and performs in wet conditions with our rims. And to complete the package, the CycleOps System components work perfectly together, with Joule and companion PowerAgent software giving you the precision information you need to take your training and racing to the next level.
Take the next step and welcome to a newer, faster you!
CycleOps PowerTap G3 Hub Details:
• World’s lightest power meter
• Hub weighs a mere 325 grams
• 15 mm alloy axle for optimum stiffness to weight ratio
• ANT+ compatible for use with Joule or your favorite computer
• Available in 20, 24, 28 and 32 spoke options (Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo) Wheelset Details ENVE 45:
• 45mm deep section, hand-built carbon clincher and tubular versions
• PowerTap G3 rear hub
• CycleOps front hub
• 24-hole rear/20-hole front DT Swiss Aerolite spokes
• Includes skewers and carbon-specific brake pads
• Perfect for training and racing in all conditions
• Rims manufactured by Enve Composites